A Special Olympian who loves sportsJonathan (8181)
What Jonathan Loves
- Riding his bike and swimming
- The Indianapolis Colts
- Shooting hoops with his peers
- Sunny disposition, even if he’s shy at first
- Likes trying new things
- Loves making new friends
- Would do best in an active two-parent home with no younger children.
- Parents should be patient and consistent and able to advocate for Jonathan’s needs.
- He responds very well to loving, supportive, and structured environments.
Jonathan can be shy, but he has a wonderful smile and happy disposition! He likes to swim, play basketball, and ride his bike. In the past, he participated in the Special Olympics. He is very social and likes to make new friends. He is happy to shoot hoops with his peers or play outside. Jonathan likes to go to sporting events, and is a huge Colts fan. Jonathan is very curious and inquisitive. He is doing well in school, and he likes to try new things.
Jonathan would do best in an active two-parent home with no younger children. Parents should be patient and consistent, as well as flexible to change. Jonathan will need a home that can provide structure and routine. Jonathan responds very well to loving, supportive, and structured environments. They should also be motivated and strong with a good community of support to advocate for Jonathan’s needs. Jonathan wants a family where he feels understood and he knows he is safe. (8181SG) Marion County