Three charming brothers with big heartsJayden, Desmond, & Pyerre (9060ABC)
Jayden, Desmond, and Pyerre are charming and delightful young men with a strong brotherly bond and big hearts.
With boundless energy, these guys will keep you on your toes! Jayden and Pyerre love to stay active playing basketball, riding bikes, or just walking around the neighborhood. Desmond will sometimes join in, but he really prefers to hang out inside, where there are no bees! (He was stung once, and now doesn’t trust them!)
All three have active imaginations, and it shows! Jayden enjoys escaping into a good action/ adventure comic book, and Pyerre can usually be found with a “Dog Man” or “Wimpy Kid” book. Desmond puts his imagination to use by telling entertaining stories, or building elaborate designs in Minecraft or Roblox. Their creativity runs deep!
Jayden, Desmond, and Pyerre would do well in either a one-parent home with a strong support system, or a two-parent home. They would thrive if one parent isn’t employed outside the home so the children always have a support option at home. They would prefer a forever family with African-American parents — and will thrive with parents who dole out plenty of positive reinforcement. Families should be willing to tackle any therapeutic or educational needs the boys may have. Interested families should understand the impact trauma can have on children.
Jayden (March 2008)
- Loves to draw, and has an artistic spirit.
- Does well in school and is an excellent reader and speller.
- Proud of having been named Student of the Week!
- He has tons of energy and enjoys being outside!
Desmond (September 2009)
- Enjoys telling stories, and making them right up on the spot!
- It takes a little bit of time for him to warm up to new people.
- He’s a Minecraft and Roblox fanatic, because he gets to put his imagination to use building elaborate designs.
- Wants to rescue all the homeless pets!
Pyerre (May 2011)
- Enjoys meeting and talking to new people.
- Always looking for a new adventure!
- Likes curling up with a good book, like the “Dog Man” and “Wimpy Kid” series.
- Loves the pancakes at IHOP…with extra sprinkles please!