Join IN*SOURCE on Wednesday, March 1 at 10:30 AM EST for this free online training on preparing for your child’s special education case conference.
Presenters Sarah Cassavaugh, IN*SOURCE Team Leader, and Amy Howard, IN*SOURCE Special Education Liaison will discuss:
- the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act (IDEA)
- how parents can use the 6 Principles of IDEA to express concerns about their child’s special education program
- basic information about the IEP and dispute resolution
- how parents can identify issues of concern, organize documents, prepare information, and communicate effectively during the case conference
- how parents can become their child’s best advocate and build positive relationships with school personnel
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preparing-for-your-childs-special-education-case-conference-tickets-526201983297
Questions? Contact IN*SOURCE at email@example.com.